Pressure washing with hot water can provide a number of benefits compared to using cold water. Here are just a few of the reasons why using hot water when pressure washing can be a great choice:
- Improved cleaning power: Hot water can be more effective at breaking down dirt, grime, and other contaminants. This makes it easier to remove tough stains and get surfaces cleaner in a shorter amount of time.
- More efficient: Hot water can also be more efficient at removing dirt and grime. This means you may be able to pressure wash an area in less time, which can save you time and effort.
- More hygienic: Hot water can kill bacteria and other germs more effectively than cold water. This makes it a great choice for pressure washing surfaces that come into contact with food, such as outdoor kitchen surfaces or restaurant patios.
- Better for certain surfaces: Hot water can be especially beneficial for pressure washing certain surfaces, such as decks and concrete. It can help to remove stubborn stains and streaks, and can also help to kill any mold or mildew that may be present.
- Enhanced cleaning chemicals: Hot water can also help to improve the effectiveness of cleaning chemicals. When the water is heated, the chemicals are more likely to dissolve and work better, resulting in a deeper clean.
It’s worth noting that not all pressure washers are equipped to handle hot water. If you’re interested in using hot water when pressure washing, be sure to choose a pressure washer that is specifically designed for this purpose.
In conclusion, using hot water when pressure washing can provide a number of benefits, including improved cleaning power, more efficient cleaning, and better results on certain surfaces. If you’re looking to get a deeper clean and want to make the most of your pressure washing efforts, consider using hot water.